The Kent County Summer Fayre is Covid-Secure
The Kent County Agricultural Society are pleased to confirm that we were always planning a COVID secure event in case the roadmap changed which it now has. The team have been working very hard alongside the local council to ensure this remains the case for a fantastic Kent County Summer Fayre on Saturday 10th & Sunday 11th July 2021. We are pleased to confirm the following precautions:
1. Space to socially distance – The Kent Showground covers 150+ acres of land which on a normal Kent County Show can accommodate 20,000+ people per day. This year we are expecting 4,000 visitors per day which will allow for plenty of room for a safe distance.
2. Track & Trace – All visitors and traders will require track and trace registration
3. Reduction in indoor spaces – The Kent County Summer Fayre will primarily be held using our outdoor space with exhibitors providing their own gazebos. One indoor area will be open for visitors and numbers will be monitored as per government guidelines.
4. Masks – Masks are recommended for all areas of the show, however masks will be mandatory whilst indoors.
5. One-way system – Indoor areas will operate a one-way system to allow visitors to remain socially distanced, with entrances and exits being separated.
6. Socially distanced car parking – Cars will be parked 2m apart to ensure that visitors can arrive and leave the Show whilst maintaining social distancing.
7. Barcoded admission tickets – All tickets will be barcoded and scanned on entry and exit to make sure that numbers of people on site are constantly monitored to ensure they stay within safe levels.
8. Improved Visitor Dispersal – By spreading our attractions and features more widely across the site we can encourage visitors to spread out across our 150+ acres of Showground and ensure a more even spread.
Tickets to the Kent County Summer Fayre are currently on sale at www.kcas.org.uk. If you would like to book a trade stand at The Kent County Summer Fayre 2021, please visit www.kcas.org.uk/tradestands.