The Kent County Show, Heritage Transport Show, Farm Expo, Living Land, and Biddenden Tractorfest are organised by the Kent County Agricultural Society (KCAS).
When you purchase a membership or item from KCAS, KCAS will ask for your name, address, credit card details and telephone number and e-mail address. We may also ask you where you saw promotional material referring to the item that you are purchasing. This allows us to fulfil your purchase request and track your order and contact you regarding your order.
The information is provided on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis. All express or implied warranties of any kind (including warranties of merchantability, fitness for purpose and non-infringement of the intellectual property of a third party) are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. Kent County Agricultural Society gives no representation or assurance of uninterrupted or neither error free service nor that the Site will provide any specific search results. Kent County Agricultural Society will regularly change the information from time to time without notice but makes no commitment to keep the information up to date nor is any warranty given by Kent County Agricultural Society as to the currency, accuracy or completeness of the Information.
Please note that your membership purchase is non-transferable and non-refundable. We will not be responsible for any memberships or membership benefits that are lost or stolen. Any person found making unlawful resale (or attempted unlawful resale) of a membership will be subject to grounds for seizure or cancellation of that membership without refund or other compensation. Memberships are issued subject to these rules and regulations. We regret memberships cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase. Please check your booking before placing the order and please check your memberships on receipt, as mistakes cannot always be rectified. It is the responsibility of the membership holder to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
The venue management reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasions have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons. The Kent County Agricultural Society would advise customers that no refunds will be offered to customers who are refused entry or ejected from a venue on account of declining to be searched, abusive, threatening, drunken or other antisocial behaviour (including smoking in no smoking areas), carrying offensive weapons or illegal substances, or making unauthorised audio, video or photographic recordings.
Unless notification of your order is received from the Kent County Agricultural Society no booking is confirmed. Memberships are sold subject to the organiser’s right to alter or vary the programme including but not limited to changes to the advertised programme or benefits due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
Kent County Agricultural Society cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions on the website. If this membership is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the Promoter, Venue Management, Kent County Agricultural Society or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the venue. The Promoter, Venue Management and Kent County Agricultural Society accept no responsibility for any personal property. The acceptance of this order is not a guarantee of availability. If we are unable to fulfil your request, you will be notified at the earliest possible opportunity and an alternative may be offered.
Kent County Agricultural Society will not be responsible for any delay in the delivery of memberships and benefits due to circumstances beyond its control. It is the responsibility of the membership holder to contact Kent County Agricultural Society in the event of non-delivery. Kent County Agricultural Society will not be responsible for data communications failure or malfunction. All memberships may carry a booking fee as determined by Kent County Agricultural Society. By placing an order on this site, you accept all booking fees charged. Kent County Agricultural Society agreement is to supply memberships, subject to availability. In the event of any errors, which are the direct result of actions of Kent County Agricultural Society management or staff, we are only responsible for the refund of the cost of the membership. Our agreement does not cover the cost of travel or accommodation. Kent County Agricultural Society cannot take responsibility for travel difficulties such as strikes or inclement weather, or any other circumstances beyond our control.
Multiple Day Tickets and Re-admission
There is a re-admission policy in which persons must make gate staff aware that they wish to re-enter the site before leaving the site. A coloured wristband will be issued by gate staff. This must be worn at all times to gain re-entry. Any wristbands not worn will not be subject to the re-entry procedure. Re-entry is for the day the ticket is valid only. Three-day tickets must be retained to allow entry on multiple days.
When you purchase a membership for the Kent County Agricultural Society Show, KCAS uses your personal data to provide the goods or service you have purchased and our legal basis for this processing is the purchase contract you have entered into with us.
We collect and use the following information about you:
- Address and postcode
- Email address
- Telephone numbers
- Bank and/or credit card details
We also create information about you that becomes your personal data such as; visits to KCAS Shows and events to obtain potential indicators of your Show or event interests. We will retain only your name, address, email address, phone number and your show ticket purchases up until you cancel your membership.
Where you have bought membership or items from us, KCAS may rely on our legitimate interest to communicate with you about other KCAS Shows or events or offers that you may be interested in, this may be via postal or email communication.
Sponsor a Brick
- All bricks will measure 8” x 4”.
- All bricks will remain the sole property of KCAS.
- In their pursuit of correctness and uniformity, KCAS reserves the right to approve all lettering and ask for any unsuitable inscription to be amended.
- If, regrettably, KCAS has to refuse any application, there will be no obligation for KCAS to have to cite the reason.
- Every effort will be undertaken by KCAS to reproduce every inscription as set out on the order form. Amendments necessitated by an error on the part of KCAS, will be made free of charge. However, if the donor requests a change after the original order has been confirmed, then a reasonable amendment charge may be made.
- Orders will be handled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Upon acceptance by KCAS all orders will become non-cancellable.
- Prices are inclusive of donation for the brick and the costs of engraving, delivery and installation.
- No refunds will be given by KCAS.
- It is envisaged that the bricks will be displayed in the building for its lifetime. In exceptional circumstances, KCAS reserves the right to move or relocate the bricks without liability.
- Although of excellent quality and designed to last, bricks may become worn or damaged over time owing to natural causes. No liability can be accepted for this by KCAS.
- Bricks are manufactured to British Standards specifications for size, dimensions, strength, shape, porosity, etc. Colour and texture can vary slightly due to batch processing techniques but such variances are subject to compliance with industrial tolerances.
- KCAS will have complete control over the location and installation date of the bricks.
Any Further Information
For further enquiries please contact the Show Office on 01622 630975.
Kent County Agricultural Society – Registered Charity Number 1001191
Phone: 01622 630975
Kent Showground, Detling, Maidstone, Kent ME14 3JF