This is an amazing opportunity to join the Kent County Agricultural Society as a PA to the Executive Board and General Manager. The ideal candidate will have relevant experience in a similar role with excellent administration and customer service skills.
Job Title: EXEC and GM PA
Job Purpose: To provide confidential PA support to the Board of Directors and General Manager
Reporting To: General Manager
Basis: Part-Time, Permanent
Hours: 20 hours
(occasional weekend and evening work will be required).
Location: Kent Showground, Maidstone and/or flexible working
– Provide PA/ admin support to the Executive Board and General Manager (incl. Chair, Vice Chair & Honorary Finance Director)
– Minute taking and collation of documents for the following: The Board of Directors, Council & Annual General Meeting
– Minute taking at other committee meetings as appropriate
– Re-election process for the Annual General Meeting
– Assist in the production of the Annual General Report
– Supporting the Society Events as part of its charitable objectives, in particular, communicating with Stewards and organising thank you event.
– Awards programme paperwork
– Provide ad hoc support for the Society’s events such as the Member’s Area at the Kent County Show, official lunches, etc.
In addition to the roles and responsibilities listed, the job holder may be required to perform other duties assigned by the General Manager from time to time.
Essential skills and experience:
– Good use of Microsoft operating system
– Ability to work in a busy, pressured environment
– Previous experience dealing with the general public
– Ability to work confidentially
– Excellent communication and customer service skills
– Good time management, planning and organisation
Desirable skills and experience:
– Use of databases and CMS (content management system)
– Working with volunteers
– Working within the charity sector
– Knowledge of outdoor events
– Use of AutoCAD software
– Able to work unsupervised
– Good interpersonal skills
– Willing to take on additional responsibility
To apply, please email a copy of your CV and covering letter to Nikki at firstname.lastname@example.org by 25th Jan 2022.